USP Labs Yok3d
USP Labs Yok3d
Yok3d has quickly established itself as a “must-use” for just about anyone who works out. Performance, Endurance, Vascularity & Pumps are just a few of the terms we hear on a daily basis… The response has been overwhelming, but we want to make sure you are going to get the most out of Yok3d…
Because the technology behind Yok3d is so innovative, some questions do remain about dosing & timing. The goal of this website is to simply help you find the correct dose for YOU.
- Yok3d contains a revolutionary form of Arginine, Arginine Nitrate. If you have never used nitrates before, start with 3 caps.
- 3 caps may be the perfect dose for you, or you may need to increase by a capsule or two. If 3 happens to be the correct dose and you begin with 4, you’ll never know 3 was enough and you will not get maximum value…and we always want you to get maximum value! So start with 3, and increase as you see fit.
- Most individuals over 190 pounds will need 4-5 capsules. Increase dose by one capsule each workout until you find that sweet spot.
- Nitrates are similar to stimulants in this regard. You need to find the dose that is correct for you and the only way to do it is experiment. Some will get it right the first try, others it will take a few workouts.
- It should be noted you do not want to go high on your dosage of Yok3d either. Dosing to high will have the opposite effect, and you may not see any effects from the product. Keep in mind, Yok3d is very powerful and taking too much can lead to headaches, not to mention wasted product!
- With Yok3d, you will not experience a rush of energy like you would with a pre-workout product like Jack3d. Yok3d was designed to be a stimulant-free, creatine-free pre-workout product.
- You can stack Yok3d with a stimulant-based pre-workout like Jack3d.
- Yok3d can be used in your mandatory off-time between Jack3d cycles to maintain incredible pumps and performance.
- It should be noted that Yok3d is considered a vaso-expander (meaning opens up the blood vessles to promote blood flow and “pumps”) and stimulants are considered vaso-constrictors, which are the polar opposites.
- In other words, if you are taking a boatload of stimulants, you may have a hard time getting a pump no matter what you do.
- Low/No carb diets also significantly reduce pumps due to lack of available muscle glycogen.
- Take Yok3d 90-120 minutes before a workout, with or without food. Don’t overthink this. Just pop it and enjoy!
- +Amino Acids
- Anti Estrogens
- Contest Prep
- +Fat Burners
- HGH Secretors / Sleep Aides
- Insulin Mimickers
- Joint Support
- Male Enhancement
- Organ Protection
- Quest Bars
- Test Boosters
- Vasodilators / Nitric Oxide
- Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs